Aug 9, 2009

AFK

Ok, I am now officially AFK. Until the 15th anyway. That’s 6 days of computerless relaxation and fun. Ahh, summer. But luckily for you guys, I have a few AFK posts to put up. Including this one. I had just planned this post to be a short one, to confirm that I was gone for the week. But as I was writing it, I realized I haven’t really actually posted about WoW for a while. Which isn’t too good, considering this is a WoW blog, not a whatever the hell is on my mind blog. So I thought I’d just give a quick update on what I’m up to in WoW to tide you guys over until I can dedicate a post to something WoW related.

Honestly, I’m mostly lvling up professions on all three of my mains right now, as I’m just bored out of my mind on WoW anyway, with serious lvling on hold until 3.2 hits, so why not fill it with doing something productive ingame? And even better, I just discovered the wonder that is podcasts. (inorite?) I’ve always considered them worthless, as I wasn’t willing to spend a whole hour (Or more!) doing nothing but listening to a podcast. Then I realized that when I’m grinding up my professions, I’m wasting an hour or two bored out of my mind anyway, so I may as well listen to a podcast while I’m doing it! Right now I’m only regularly listening to Sidhe Devils Gone Wild, with BBB, Ratshag, Bre, and Lady Jess, and Gamerbooth’s podcast, but I do occasionally pull something random off of ITunes. ( By the way, Gamerbooth is gaming/Let’s Play forum created by JosefVStalin, Lucky, VadimCC and Sagetbh; all prominent ‘Let’s Play’ers’ on YouTube. I advise you check them out, as their videos are very entertaining.)

Other than that, there isn’t very much else going on with me WoWwise right now. My pally is slowly, slowly gearing up to get ready for heroics, (And spamming dailies.) I’ve started to play on my Deathknight and Hunter again, now that the ‘OMG I gotta get my first character to 80 and Northrend is so friggin’ awesome!’ rush is over, and that’s about it. I’m just, like everyone else, huddled around, waiting for 3.2 to hit. (If 3.2 has hit by the time this goes up, I apologize, it hadn’t at the time of writing.

Edit: Yes, I know 3.2 hit a while back. I'm actually planning a big 3.2 post, but since it's got a lot of pictures in it, I'm waiting until I fully switch to Wordpress to post it. (Still need a name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment